23 April 2019
Recently was published a video in which Tesla, standing in the Parking lot of the Shanghai residential house exploded, which was preceded by a column of smoke from under the hood. The consequences of the explosion led to widespread fire. In this regard, the public and investors were concerned about the situation because you may find that the products of the company Ilona Mask, in particular a line of electric vehicles, not so safe and advanced, as stated by the manufacturers. Almost instant increase in market resulted in a substantial increase in profits, however, not all were modified to the ideal.
Obviously, lithium batteries, high energy is not as effective as intended and need improvement in application technology, otherwise in the future to avoid a repeat of incidents with possible victims. So far, the Corporation commented on the incident, saying that it investigates to prevent a repeat incident. The best team of specialists sent to China for a detailed explanation of the reasons which preceded the explosion, as well as to assist local authorities in addressing the final damage. According to known data to date, no injuries.